Split ends, or Trichoptilosis is a common problem for many people. It occurs when the protective cuticle destroyed at the end of the hair. The hair will then split into two or more strands.
The end of a hair strand damaged resulting in the strand separating into two or more fragments. People very often mistake split ends for frizzy hair or regular hair breakage.
Split ends are always found at the bottom edge of a cutting line, then you usually find split ends at the areas where the hair is thinnest.
Split ends are the result of damage to your hair. This damage can be from heat, combing, washing, coloring or even wearing a ponytail.
Hair and hair ends are especially sensitive when wet. Care is necessary when drying hair or toweling it dry. Split ends make your hair look frizzy and unmanaged. Split ends can prevent by using shampoos, rinses, oils, and treatments
Causes of Split Ends
For some hair with split ends is a genetic problem.Due to defect in the hair shaft, hair is thick at some points and thin at others. This uneven texture causes it to break easily
- Excessive or strong shampoos:
Using the wrong type of shampoo or using too much can make your hair rough, brittle and cause split ends.
Diet also plays an important role in case of split ends, Lack of nourishment and various deficiencies cause hair split ends.
- Sun Rays
Exposure to the sun also causes split hair ends.
Washing your hair with highly Chlorinated water & salty water is responsible for split hair ends.
- Irregular trimming
Irregular trimming also one of the causes of split ends
- Excessive heat application
Heat is one of the major causes of split ends.Over use of hair dryer, hair irons also leads to split ends.
Prevention of Split Ends
- To avoid split ends trim your hair regularly at least after every 4 to 6 weeks
- Comb your hair gently with wide tooth comb
- Dry your wet hair naturally
- Eat healthy diet
- Avoid hair dryers
Diagnosis of Split ends
Split ends is diagnosed through a medical history and hair examination.Doctors are usually able to diagnose it easy by examining symptoms.Esp The end of a hair strand damaged resulting in the strand separating into two or more
Homeopathy treatment for Split Ends
- Homeopathic medicines known to give very good results in cases of Split Ends.
- Homeopathic remedies for Split Ends provide an excellent treatment for it.They are successful as it helps the hair in growing back in few months.
- A customized Homeopathic treatment known to completely remove Split Ends
- Homeopathy treats the person as a whole.
- It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient whole body, and his pathological condition.
- According to Researches,
Homeopathic remedies for any hair problem affect our body by optimizing our immune system.
Thus, homeopathy can provide an effective and safe solution to this problem.
The homeopathic medicines selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis,
which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc.
Dr Aditi’s Treatment for Split Ends
We at Dr. Aditi’s Clinic provide homeopathic treatment for Split ends. Homeopathic treatment based on research studies. Our goal is to give best possible results to our each & every patient without any side effects.
What we do for Split Ends?
- Case history of patient to be taken
- Computerized scalp check-up to be done
- Homeopathic medicine to be given after knowing the severity of illness. The homeopathic medicines selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis,which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc.
- We provide Homeopathic oils that give nutrition to hair roots
- We provide Homeopathic Shampoos that
Calms the Itch,
keeps hair beautiful, strong, shiny and looking great!
- We provide Hair Nourishment Pack that
Reduces the Itch
Helps to clean scalp
Nourishes hair roots
It is hair volume booster pack
Helps to control hair loss
Reduce & get rid of split ends
- Along with treatment, we provide some special diet tips for every patient
Once it is treated with right homeopathy medicine, your split ends can be removed successfully & also all the lost hair can come back & the chances of the problem occurring again are also highly reduced.