Graying hair is a condition in which the hair starts to lose its natural color.There are a lot of people who suffer from this condition in which hair turns gray prematurely.
Usually the graying of hair is considered to be the initial sign of aging.It can be very distressing for the person who experiences it.
Our hair made up of two parts
1. Shaft — the colored part
2. Root — the bottom part
- The root of every strand of hair surrounded by a tube of tissue called hair follicle
Each hair follicle contains a certain number of pigment cells.
- These pigment cells make a chemical called melanin that gives the natural color to our hair shaft.
- The formation of melanin begins before birth.
- The natural color of our hair depends upon the distribution, type and amount of melanin
- When this melanin gets decreased, our hairs turns in white color
- Most of us find our first “grey” by the time we turn 30
- Natural graying that occurs as we grow older. As we age our melanocytes become inactive. The older we get, melanocytes decrease in number. The result is less and less melanin, Thus, hairs turn gray, and then our hair turns white.
Cause of Grey hair
There are many different factors that can lead to the development of gray hair.
A faulty diet and mental worries are the two primary causes of premature graying of hair. Lack of some of the B vitamins, iron, copper, and iodine in the daily diet said to be a contributory factor.
Most of us find our first “grey” by the time we turn 30
Natural graying that occurs as we grow older. As we age our melanocytes become inactive. The older we get, melanocytes decrease in number. The result is less and less melanin, Thus, hairs turn gray, and then our hair turns white.
Heredity is also a predisposing factor
Grey hair is an inherited trait – if your parents went grey early there is a possibility that you will too
- Stress is major cause of grey hair
- Thyroid Problems
Problems with your pituitary or thyroid gland can cause premature graying
A disease that caused when the pigment producing cells in skin and hair damaged.
Once the cells in your scalp damaged, melanin production reduced and hair begins to turn grey.
- Nutritional deficiency
Vitamin B12 deficiency also leads to grey hairs
Vitamins like B12,E,C ,minerals ,zinc & copper are good for healthy hairs. Deficiency of this vitamin & minerals affect the hair color
- Other causes of premature graying of hair are
- An unclean condition of the scalp,
- Use of hair dyes.
- Excessive use of electric dryers and hair irons
Symptoms of Hair Graying:
- The main symptom of graying of hair is the lack of thickness.
- Loss of hair color before the age of 35 termed premature graying.
- Reduces Self esteem.
- Reduces confidence due to negative impact on emotional level.
For people who suffer from thyroid deficiency or nutritional deficiencies,
the diet can be modified in such a way that it suits this deficiency.
Diet should be healthy and nutritious.
Proper diet in preventing and arresting premature graying of hair is very important.
Eating a lot of fruits and vegetables essential
Carrots, Amla, Curry leaves are best diet to prevent greying of hairs
Use a shampoo and conditioner that suits your hair type.
For hair wash, use a shampoo that is mild, gentle and moisturizing.
Gentle head massage with natural oil also helps to control greying
Homeopathic Treatment for Grey Hair
- The premature greying of hair can treated with Homeopathic medicines.
- The Homeopathic remedies for premature greying of hair made of natural substances, So they are safe & are free from any side effects.
- The Homeopathic medicines act in the most gentle and natural way
- Homeopathy can be good choice of treatment for those suffering from grey hair.
- Its is a holistic system of medicine.
Detailed case history taken and depending on the cause, the medicines prescribed.
Dr. Aditi’s Treatment for Grey Hairs
We at Dr. Aditi’s Clinic provide homeopathic treatment for grey hairs. Homeopathic treatment based on research studies. Our goal is to give best possible results to our each & every patient without any side effects.
What we do for Grey Hairs
- Case history of patient to be taken
- Computerized scalp checkup to be done
- Homeopathic medicine to be given after knowing the severity of illness. The homeopathic medicines selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis,
which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc.
- We provide Homeopathic oils that give nutrition to hair roots & prevents greying
- We provide Homeopathic Shampoos that
Calms the Itch,
keeps hair beautiful, strong, shiny and looking great!
- We provide Hair Nourishment Pack that
Reduces the Itch
Helps to clean scalp
Nourishes hair roots
It is hair volume booster pack
Helps to control hair loss & prevents greying
- Along with treatment, we provide some special diet tips for every patient
Once it is treated with right homeopathy medicine, all the lost hair can come back & the chances of the problem occurring again are also highly reduced.