Female Androgenetic Alopecia
Hair loss resulting in thinning known as Alopecia.
When it related to hormones (androgens) and genetics, it known as Androgenetic alopecia.Androgenetic Alopecia is the most common form of hair loss in women.Almost every woman develops some degree of female pattern hair loss.
It can start any time after the onset of puberty, but women tend to first notice it around menopause.
When hair loss increases, the risk rises with age, and it’s higher for women with a history of hair loss on either side of the family.
This type of hair loss can begin anytime after puberty and usually occurs, if at all, before the age of forty.Androgenetic Alopecia is a common form of hair loss in both men and women. In women, this condition is also known as female-pattern baldness.
Androgens plays important functions in both males and females, like regulating hair growth.The majority of women with androgenetic -have diffuse thinning on all areas of the scalp.A similar type of hair loss in women , Results in thinning hair on the mid-frontal area of the scalp and is generally less severe than occurs in males.
Female pattern hair loss (FPHL) is a distinctive form of hair loss that occurs in women.
This type of Hair loss often has a greater impact on women than on men because it’s less social acceptable for them. It can affect a woman’s emotional well-being and quality of life.In women, androgenetic alopecia begins with gradual thinning at the part line , followed by increasing diffuse hair loss radiating from the top of the head.A woman’s hairline rarely recedes, and women rarely become bald.
Symptom of Female Androgenetic Alopecia
- Severe Hair Loss
- Low density of hair
- Hair generally lost over the crown
- Gradual thinning of the hair rather than an area of marked baldness
- The frontal hairline preserved in women
- There is diffuse thinning of hair on the scalp due to increased hair shedding.
- Reduction in hair volume, or both
- Many studies have shown that hair loss is not a cosmetic issue,But it also causes significant psychological distress.
- Many affected Women have a more negative body image and are less able to cope with daily functioning.
- Hair loss can associated with low self-esteem, depression, introversion, and feelings of unattractiveness.
- It is especially hard to live in a society.
Causes of Female Pattern Baldness
- Causes for hair loss in women can be innumerable
- Many conditions such as menstrual irregularities
- Natural higher testosterone levels can all be factors associated with hair loss.
- Birth control pills are common, pregnancy is one of the MOST common , and pre and post menopause are all hormonal related factors that can leads to hair thinning.
- Medical conditions, medications, and physical or emotional stress.
Diagnosis of Female Pattern Baldness
- The diagnosis of androgenic alopecia can based on clinical presentation in men & women
- History and the physical examination are the most important aspects of diagnosis
- Androgenetic alopecia can usually diagnosed by examining the scalp.
- In some cases, you will need blood tests to look for other causes of hair loss,
like changes in hormone levels, low iron levels (anemia), or thyroid problems.
Homeopathy treatment for Female Pattern Baldness
- Homeopathic treatment has good scope and can help regrowth of hair.
- Homeopathic medicines stimulate the hair roots to promote regrowth.
- The medicines used in Homeopathy to help hair regrowth are all of natural origin and therefore, safe for all age groups.
- The main advantage for Homeopathic medicines for hair regrowth is the painless treatment & absence side effects.
- Homeopathic medicines known to give very good results in cases of hair loss.
- Homeopathic remedies for all types of hair loss provide an excellent treatment for it. They are successful as it helps the hair in growing back in few months.
- A customized Homeopathic treatment known to completely reduced hair loss Homeopathy treats the person as a whole.
- It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patients whole body,
And his pathological condition.
- According to Researches,
homeopathic remedies for hair loss & alopecia aerata affect our body by optimizing our immune system.
Thus, homeopathy can provide an effective and safe solution to this problem.
The homeopathic medicines selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis,
which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc.
Dr Aditi’s Treatment for Female Pattern Baldness
Female Androgenetic Alopecia needs individualized approach to the treatment.We at Dr. Aditi’s Clinic provide homeopathic treatment for Female pattern Baldness.
The selection of treatment is based on the grade of baldness & severity of hair loss.Homeopathic treatment based on research studies.
Our goal is to give best possible results to our each & every patient without any side effects.
What we do for Female Pattern Baldness
- Case history of patient to be taken
- Computerized scalp check up to be done
- Homeopathic medicine to be given after knowing the severity of hair loss. The homeopathic medicines selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc.
- We provide Homeopathic oils that gives nutrition to hair roots
- We provide Homeopathic Shampoos that
Calms the Itch,
keeps hair beautiful, strong, shiny and looking great!
- We provide Hair Nourishment Pack thatReduces the Itch
Helps to clean scalp
Nourishes hair roots
It is hair volume booster pack
Helps to control hair loss
Reduce & get rid of dandruff
- We provide safe, effective personalized treatments for every patient without any side effects
Along with treatment, we provide some special diet tips for every patient
Once it is treated with right homeopathy medicine, all the lost hair can come back & the chances of the problem occurring again are also highly reduced