Dry hair is hair that does not have enough moisture and oil to maintain its normal sheen and texture. Dry hair is typically the symptom of lack of sebum or hair oil production. Sebum is secreted from sebaceous glands associated with follicle pores.
Overactive or under-active production can cause oily or dry scalp, respectively.
Your scalp isn’t making enough moisture. Hair has no natural lubrication. It relies on oils made in the hair root to keep your hair moisturized and looking lustrous. Your hair can get dry when your scalp doesn’t make enough oil to moisturize your hair
This reduces its sheen and can make it appear frizzy, lifeless, and dull. Dry hair can affect men and women of any age. The sun and humidity is the cause that damage hairs which results in split ends, dry hair, frizzy hair or brittle hair. When your hair is dry, the outer layer breaks down, causing it to appear dull and unhealthy.
Causes of Dry Hairs
- Dry & hot climate
- Living for long time in sun, dry air or wind
- Chlorinated or salty water
- Over use of harsh shampoo
- Over use of dryers
- Excessive hair wash
- Deficiency of vitamin & calcium
- Using heated hair strengtheners or curling irons.
- Hormone Changes
- Conditions like Hypothyroidism, Anorexia, and Malnutrition
Symptoms of Dry hairs
- Due to lack of enough oil there is itching
- Temporary hair loss
- Lack of shine
- Lusterless hairs
Prevention of Dry hairs
- Healthy Diet, Eat healthy food that should be rich in vitamins, proteins, calcium
- Massage your hair gently with natural oil
- Don’t comb excessive wet hairs
- Avoid external applications that contain chemicals
- Avoid excessive hair wash
- Avoid blow drying
- Drink lots of water
- Wear hat or scarf during summers
Homeopathy treatment for dry hairs
- Homeopathic medicines known to give very good results in cases of dry hairs.
- Homeopathic remedies for Split Ends provide an excellent treatment for it.They are successful as it helps the hair in growing back in few months.
- A customized Homeopathic treatment known to completely remove dry hairs
- Homeopathy treats the person as a whole.
- It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient whole body, and his pathological condition.
- According to Researches,
Homeopathic remedies for any hair problem affect our body by optimizing our immune system.
Thus, homeopathy can provide an effective and safe solution to this problem.
The homeopathic medicines selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis,
which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc.
Dr Aditi’s Treatment for Dry hairs
We at Dr. Aditi’s Clinic provide homeopathic treatment for dry hairs. Homeopathic treatment based on research studies. Our goal is to give best possible results to our each & every patient without any side effects.
What we do for dry hairs?
- Case history of patient to be taken
- Computerized scalp check-up to be done
- Homeopathic medicine to be given after knowing the severity of illness. The homeopathic medicines selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis,which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc.
- We provide Homeopathic oils that give nutrition to hair roots
- We provide mild Homeopathic Shampoos that
Calms the Itch,
keeps hair beautiful, strong, shiny and looking great!
- We provide Hair Nourishment Pack that
Reduces the Itch
Helps to clean scalp
Nourishes hair roots
It is hair volume booster pack
Helps to control hair loss
Reduce & get rid of dry hairs
- Along with treatment, we provide some special diet tips for every patient
Once it is treated with right homeopathy medicine, your dry hairs can be removed successfully & also all the lost hair can come back & the chances of the problem occurring again are also highly reduced.